This website (hereinafter the “Website“) is provided by Bayer Consumer Care AG. (hereinafter “US” or “WE”). For further information regarding the provider of the Website, please refer to our imprint.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
In the following we wish to provide you with information on how we handle your personal data when you use our Website. Unless otherwise indicated in the following chapters, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data results from the fact that such handling is required to make available the functionalities of the Website requested by you (Art. 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation).
USING OUR WEBSITE
Accessing our Website
When you call up our Website, your browser will transfer certain data to our web server. This is done for technical reasons and required to make available to you the requested information. To facilitate your access to the Website, the following data are collected, briefly stored and used:
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific site)
- Status of access/HTTP status code
- Transferred volume of data
- Website requesting access
- Browser, language settings, version of browser software operating system and surface
Moreover, to protect our legitimate interests, we will store such data for a limited period of time in order to be able to initiate a tracking of personal data in the event of actual or attempted unauthorized access to our servers (Art. 6(1)(f) General Data Protection Regulation).
SETTING OF COOKIES
What are cookies?
This Website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the memory of your terminal via your browser. They store certain information (e.g. your preferred language or site settings) which your browser may (depending on the lifespan of the cookie) retransmit to us upon your next visit to our Website.
What cookies do we use?
We differentiate between two categories of cookies: (1) functional cookies, without which the functionality of our Website would be reduced, and (2) optional cookies used for e.g. website analysis and marketing purposes. The following tables contain a detailed description of the optional cookies we use:
HOW TO PREVENT THE SETTING OF COOKIES
INFORMATION ON SIDE EFFECTS AND QUALITY COMPLAINTS
This Website is not intended or designed for communications regarding side effects, lack of therapeutic effect, medication errors, grey market products/counterfeit medicine, incorrect or off-label use, quality complaints and/or other issues regarding the safeness or quality of Bayer products. If you wish to report side effects or make a quality complaint, please contact your health care professional (e.g. physician or pharmacist), your local health authority, or use our Website for the report of undesirable side effects.
If you nevertheless report to us undesirable side effects or other issues regarding the safeness or quality of Bayer products, we will be legally bound to deal with your communication and may have to contact you for clarification purposes. Subsequently, we may have to notify the competent health authorities of the issues reported by you. In this context, your information will be forwarded in pseudonymized form, i.e. no information by which you may be directly identified will be passed on. We may also have to forward these pseudonymized notifications to our group companies and cooperation partners, to the extent these are likewise obliged to notify their respectively competent health authorities.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by us;
- Right to request the correction,deletion or restricted processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest,public interest, or profiling , unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority;
- You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to the contact indicated below. (-> Contact).
For any questions you may have with respect to data privacy, please write an e-mail to or contact our company data protection officer at the following address:
AMENDMENT OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Updates of our Privacy Statement will be published on our Website. Any amendments become effective upon publication on our Website. We therefore recommend that you regularly visit the site to keep yourself informed on possible updates.
Last updated: 1.12.2018.